Sunday, December 15, 2013

Santa Visit 2013

I have been really excited to speak with Santa about my requests for this year. I've been especially good and know it. I also know being greedy gets one nothing on Christmas so I chose very carefully what I asked for. 

If you recall from my Halloween costume, I really enjoy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I have a small catalog that came with a toy. There are lots of cool items in it. Among them is a giant sewer set. At first I really wanted that but it was so large it would take up most of my bedroom and after some conversing with Mom and reading some reviews about it, I changed my mind. 

Instead, there is a mini-sewer set for "on-the-go" play. It stores to look like a pizza box (the Turtles favorite food). This was such a funny and cleaver idea I decided this was better. Add to that a couple of minifigures to go with it and that was my list to Santa. The coolest part is he totally knew what I was asking for - he really knows his toys!

Mom waited a significant amount of time for us to see Santa. Dad took us to a nearby jungle gym so we could play for a couple of hours while she and Baby Sis waited. It was worth it - best Santa visit and best Santa photos yet.





No comments: